Target's set for new seasson

i hope every one is raring to go and get back on the hills to start activating .i have had a walk up some local hills in the last 2 weeks to test my fitness, Watch Hill Ling Fell and Sale just with the HT and rh770 copy and made lots of contacts , the only regular chasers being Derek 2e0mix and Goff gm4wha
i have set my self a modest target for this year because we don’t know what will happen with this virus and its mutations
so i need 10 Western summits and 11 Eastern one’s to complete the books and will be happy if i get them done but i will start with some lower local hills first to get the fitness levels up
so i hope to catch up with everyone soon take care
73 reg 2e0ldf

3 Likes

Morning Reg.

I had this week booked off as holiday but due to different daughters at different schools I have split my holiday, so starting on Wednesday. WX today isn’t great, but looking better throughout the week. Looking forward to it.

No goals this year other than to expand out from the home QTH, tick off all the local fells first. This is what I normally do, but obviously we’ve been delayed by the best part of four months.

Regards, Mark. M0NOM

1 Like